Prepare with the Best. Get Certified.
The Best Value ASP Exam Course
This Associate Safety Professional Exam Prep Course will ensure your knowledge is up to standards according to the most recent BCSP ASP9 blueprint.
Enroll in our ASP Exam Prep Course to learn at your own pace, and take our video lecture course for enhanced studying.
You can take advantage of study sessions and quizzes, then test your knowledge with comprehensive practice exams. You even have the option to earn 3.0 CEUs and a certificate from the Florida Institute of Technology.
With the online video lecture course you’ll get a copy of the ASP Examination Study Guide, an invaluable tool for passing the exam.
There are 14 video lectures that cover all seven domains of the ASP examination:
- Units & Dimensions
- Chemical Hazards
- Linear Kinematics
- Probability & Statistics
- Structural Systems
- System Safety
- Engineering Economy
- Fire Protection
- Occupational Health
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Environmental Management
- Training & Education
Customize Your Course
The online study course covers all seven domains of the ASP exam, based on the current BCSP Blueprint. These domains are Mathematics (selected safety related calculations), Safety Management Systems, Ergonomics, Fire Prevention and Protection, Occupational Health Engineering, Environmental Management, and Training, Education, and Communication. Also provided is a section on Algebra and Trigonometry which allows you to review basics of mathematics which is used to solve many of the technical questions of the examination.
Study sessions provide comprehensive coverage of the technical subject areas of each domain of the examination. Now with over 800 review questions and answers, you can take short quizzes to evaluate your knowledge of each subject area and comprehensive tests that cover all subject areas. The results of all tests and quizzes are saved and demonstrated graphically so you can monitor your learning objectives.
The ASP lecture video course is comprised of over 7 hours of high-quality video. 14 different lecture videos cover all seven domains of the current BCSP blueprint for the ASP examination.
The ASP Examination Study Guide™ textbook has been used successfully by hundreds of candidates to prepare for the BCSP CSP certification exam.
New questions have been added in all seven Domains: Mathematics, Safety Management Systems, Ergonomics, Fire Prevention and Protection, Occupational Health, Environmental Management, and Training, Education, and Communication.
The Study Guide includes study sessions and a comprehensive sample exam, with test questions selected from more than 800 questions in the Guide.
Earn 3.0 CEUs while preparing for your exam! If you add this option to your enrollment, after you spend a minimum of 30 hours studying and score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test you will qualify for 3.0 CEUs, certified by the Florida Institute of Technology.
We Follow the Most Recent ASP Exam Blueprint
We revise our ASP exam prep course and online video lectures to remain up-to-date with the current BCSP blueprint to ensure you’re getting the most accurate, all-inclusive training. You’ll study at your own pace with information that closely corresponds with the BCSP ASP9 certification exam.
Plus, this course provides you with over 800 review questions. That means you can take short quizzes for each subject area and immerse yourself in a full-featured exam preparation experience.
We’ll take you through all seven sections (domains) of the BCSP ASP9 certification exam blueprint.
|Domain 2:||Safety Management Systems|
|Domain 4:||Fire Prevention and Protection|
|Domain 5:||Occupational Health|
|Domain 6:||Environmental Management|
|Domain 7:||Training, Education, and Communication|
Become a Professional
How to Become an Associate Safety Professional in 3 Steps:
- Enroll in our ASP Exam Prep Course & learn at your own pace.
- Take advantage of study sessions, take practice quizzes, and try out comprehensive exams.
- Pass your final exam and earn your ASP certificate.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
According to BCSP, Associate Safety Professionals have the comprehensive knowledge and skills to perform at least 50% of professional level safety duties. This includes making worksite assessments to determine risks, assessing potential hazards and controls, evaluating risks and hazard control measures, investigating incidents, maintaining and evaluating incident and loss records, and preparing emergency response plans.
Other duties could include hazard recognition, fire protection, regulatory compliance, health hazard control, ergonomics, hazardous materials management, environmental protection, training, accident and incident, investigations, advising management, record keeping, emergency response, managing safety programs, product safety and/or security.
Before You Take the ASP Exam
- Will have a minimum of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree in any field or an Associate’s in safety, health, or the environment, or a closely related field.
- Will have 1-year of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
For more information, see BCSP's ASP Program Overview.
Earn 3.0 CEUs While Preparing for the Exam
In order to earn the designated number of CEUs and your certificate from the Florida Institute of Technology, you must do all of the following:
- Spend a minimum of 10 hours of self-paced study for each Continuing Education Unit awarded.
- Score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test of your course which covers all domains. Although no two comprehensive tests are the same, you can take as many comprehensive tests as you wish. However, you must score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test. Our system will track your scores and will notify you via email when you have scored 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test.
Note 1: Your instructor for online courses is Hamid Kavianian Ph.D., CSP, CHMM. Your questions must be forwarded to him via email at email@example.com
Note 2: Please allow three to five weeks for your certificate to arrive in mail.
Your Convenience is Our Priority
- Your online ID and password is valid for one year from the date of your registration.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam on your first try, upon submission of proper documentation, your online access can be extended for an additional six months period.
- If you register for the “course only” without lecture videos or CEUs and decide later that you are interested in lecture videos and/or earning CEUs, you may purchase these items by paying the tuition.
Study on the go with your
Smart Phone or Tablet
Try Before You BuyRequest a Demo
The Ultimate ASP Study Guide
Take your ASP exam prep into your own hands. With our online course you have the freedom to learn at your own pace using our comprehensive associate safety professional study materials. Prepare for the ASP exam with practice tests, study sessions, and quizzes that you can easily access any time, from any device.
Top 10 Features
- Timed practice tests to help you prepare for the real deal.
- Randomized questions ensure you never take the same test or quiz twice.
- Convenient self-paced learning with unlimited access for one year.
- Visual models of your test and quiz scores help you track your progress.
- Quizzes for every BCSP blueprint section leaves no subject untouched.
- Comprehensive study sessions cover all technical subject areas.
- Saved progress lets you stop your course anytime and pick up where you left off.
- Easy log-in from any device, anytime.
- Bookmarks let you create your own test sessions.
- Continuously updated learning material stays consistent with the BCSP ASP9 blueprint.