Prepare with the Best. Get Certified.
The Best Value CIH Exam Course
This Certified Industrial Hygienist Exam Prep Course will ensure your technical knowledge is up to standards according to the most recent American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) CIH blueprint.
It is an updated, online version of a CD-ROM program that has been distributed by the American Society of Safety Engineers since 2006.
Enroll in our CIH Exam Prep Course to prepare for the technical aspects of the exam at your own pace. You can take advantage of study sessions and quizzes, then test your knowledge with comprehensive practice exams.
Customize Your Course
The course provides study sessions and quizzes in technical areas of the ABIH CIH examination as well as a comprehensive test covering all technical areas of the exam.
The technical areas of the examination are grouped into industrial noise control, radiation, ventilation, general sciences and statistics, and heat stress. Example problems demonstrate the application of each formula to the solution of practical problems and study sessions provide comprehensive definition of each equation and correlation. Quiz and comprehensive test sessions allow you to evaluate your knowledge of the technical aspects of the ABIH CIH certification examination.
Earn 1.0 CEU while preparing for your exam! If you add this option to your enrollment, after you spend a minimum of 10 hours studying and score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test you will qualify for 1.0 CEU, certified by the Florida Institute of Technology.
We Follow the Most Recent CIH Exam Blueprint
We revise our CIH exam prep course to remain up-to-date with the current ABIH blueprint to ensure you’re getting the most accurate technical training.
You’ll study at your own pace with information that closely corresponds with the CIH certification exam. Plus, this course provides you with review questions. That means you can take short quizzes for each subject area and immerse yourself in a full-featured exam preparation experience.
Please note: This course only prepares you for the technical aspects of the exam. You will need to independently prepare yourself for non-technical exam information.
We’ll take you through five technical tasks of the ABIH CIH certification exam blueprint.
|Task 4:||General Sciences & Statistics|
|Task 5:||Heat Stress|
Become a Professional
How to Become a Certified Industrial Hygienist in 3 Steps:
- Enroll in our CIH Exam Prep Course alongside your independent study & learn at your own pace.
- Take advantage of study sessions, take practice quizzes, and try out comprehensive exams.
- Pass your final exam and earn your CIH certificate.
Before You Take the CIH Exam
According to the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH), there are specific and varied requirements to meet before sitting for the CIH exam. All requirements should be confirmed directly with ABIH.
At minimum, candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in specified sciences or an ABET accredited program in industrial hygiene or safety. Other qualifications may be considered depending on factors best known by ABIH.
Additionally, the right combination of education and experience make up a large part of CIH certification and should be looked into for clarification at the ABIH website.
For detailed information on these requirements, see ABIH's CIH Program Overview.
Earn 1.0 CEU While Preparing for the Exam
In order to earn the designated number of CEUs and your certificate from the Florida Institute of Technology, you must do all of the following:
- Spend a minimum of 10 hours of self-paced study for each Continuing Education Unit awarded.
- Score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test of your course which covers all domains. Although no two comprehensive tests are the same, you can take as many comprehensive tests as you wish. However, you must score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test. We shall monitor your scores and will notify you via email when you have scored 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test.
Note 1: Your instructor for online courses is Hamid Kavianian Ph.D., CSP, CHMM. Your questions must be forwarded to him via email at email@example.com
Note 2: Please allow three to five weeks for your certificate to arrive in mail.
Your Convenience is Our Priority
- Your online ID and password is valid for one year from the date of your registration.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam on your first try, upon submission of proper documentation, your online access can be extended for an additional six months period.
- If you register for the “course only” without CEUs and decide later that you are interested in earning CEUs, you may do so by paying the tuition and following the “CEU Rules”. The tuition for each course is the difference between “course only” price and “course with CEU” price.
Study on the go with your
Smart Phone or Tablet
Try Before You BuyRequest a Demo
The Ultimate CIH Study Guide
Take your CIH exam prep into your own hands. With our online course you have the freedom to learn at your own pace using our comprehensive Certified Industrial Hygienist study materials. Prepare for the technical aspects of the CIH exam with practice tests, study sessions, and quizzes that you can easily access any time, from any device.
Please note: This CIH course only prepares you for the technical aspects of the exam. You will need to independently prepare yourself for non-technical exam information.
Top 10 Features
- Timed practice tests to help you prepare for the real deal.
- Randomized questions ensure you never take the same test or quiz twice.
- Convenient self-paced learning with unlimited access for one year.
- Visual models of your test and quiz scores help you track your progress.
- Quizzes for every ABIH blueprint section leaves no subject untouched.
- Comprehensive study sessions cover all technical subject areas.
- Saved progress lets you stop your course anytime and pick up where you left off.
- Easy log-in from any device, anytime.
- Bookmarks let you create your own test sessions.
- Continuously updated learning material stays consistent with the ABIH CIH blueprint.