The Most Full-Featured and Best Value Course Available
This self-paced course is based on the new BCSP CSP9 blueprint for the new CSP examination. The CSP9 examination preparation course allows users to earn up to 3.0 CEUs from the Florida Institute of Technology University Office of Continuing Education. In addition, the course contains over 850 questions and answers developed based on the BCSP examination blueprint, with new questions continuously being added to keep the course as current as possible.
Customize Your Course
The Certified Safety Professional self-paced program is a web-based form of a software program and textbook that have been distributed by the American Society of Safety Engineers and have been used successfully by thousands of candidates for over twenty years to prepare for the BCSP CSP certification exam.
New questions are continuously added to keep the course as current as possible. You can take the full, comprehensive examination or quizzes at any time. Now with over 740 questions developed based on the BCSP’s Examination Blueprint. A new feature allows users to resume their Q & A study session where they left off for optimal convenience. In addition, the new user interface makes this powerful self-study program easy to navigate and track progress.
The Comprehensive Practice Examination Study Guide™ textbook which has been distributed by the American Society of Safety Engineers since 1996 has been used successfully by hundreds of candidates to prepare for the BCSP CSP certification exam. New questions have been added in all three Domains:
- Domain I: Collecting Safety, Health, Environmental, and Security Risk Information
- Domain II: Assessing Safety, Health, Environmental, and Security Risk
- Domain III: Managing Safety, Health, Environmental, and Security Risk
All of the Guide’s more than 740 questions have been developed to reflect the type of questions generally found on the examination based on the BCSP’s blueprint for the comprehensive examination.
Earn 3.0 CEUs while preparing for your exam! If you add this option to your enrollment, after you spend a minimum of 30 hours studying and score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test you will qualify for 3.0 CEUs, certified by the Florida Institute of Technology.
Constantly Updated with the Latest Examination Blueprint
This self-paced course covers all nine domains of the NEW 2016 BCSP CSP certification exam. Study sessions provide comprehensive coverage of the technical subject areas of each domain of the examination. Now with over 850 review questions and answers, you can take short quizzes to evaluate your knowledge in a given subject area, and comprehensive tests covering all domains to assess your overall readiness for the certification exam. The results of all tests and quizzes are saved and demonstrated graphically so you can monitor your learning objectives.
|CSP 01||Domain 1: Advanced Science and Math|
|CSP 02||Domain 2: Management Systems|
|CSP 03||Domain 3: Risk Management|
|CSP 04||Domain 4: Advanced Safety Concepts|
|CSP 05||Domain 5: Emergency Preparedness, Fire Protection, and Security|
|CSP 06||Domain 6: Occupational Health and Ergonomics|
|CSP 07||Domain 7: Environmental Management Systems|
|CSP 08||Domain 8: Training/Education|
|CSP 09||Domain 9: Law and Ethics|
It's Never Been Easier to Prepare for the Exam
According to the BCSP, Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) are persons who perform at least 50% of professional level safety duties, including making worksite assessments to determine risks, assessing potential hazards and controls, evaluating risks and hazard control measures, investigating incidents, maintaining and evaluating incident and loss records, and preparing emergency response plans. Other duties could include hazard recognition, fire protection, regulatory compliance, health hazard control, ergonomics, hazardous materials management, environmental protection, training, accident and incident, investigations, advising management, record keeping, emergency response, managing safety programs, product safety and/or security.
- Will have a minimum of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree in any field or an Associate’s in safety, health, or the environment, or a closely related field
- Will have 4 years of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
- Will have a BCSP-Approved Credential - Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist® (CIH®, Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)*, Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)*, Professional Member of the Singapore Institute of Safety Officers (SISO)* or diploma in Industrial Safety by Government of India*
- Must pass the CSP examination.
For more information, see BCSP's CSP Program Overview.
Earn 3.0 CEUs While Preparing for the Exam
In order to earn the designated number of CEUs and your certificate from the Florida Institute of Technology, you must do all of the following:
- Spend a minimum of 10 hours of self-paced study for each Continuing Education Unit awarded.
- Score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test of your course which covers all domains. Although no two comprehensive tests are the same, you can take as many comprehensive tests as you wish. However, you must score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test. Our system will track your scores and will notify you via email when you have scored 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test.
Note 1: Your instructor for online courses is Hamid Kavianian Ph.D., CSP, CHMM. Your questions must be forwarded to him via email at email@example.com
Note 2: Please allow three to five weeks for your certificate to arrive in mail.
Your Convenience is Our Priority
- Your online ID and password is valid for one year from the date of your registration.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam on your first try, upon submission of proper documentation, your online access can be extended for an additional six months period.
- If you register for the “course only” without CEUs and decide later that you are interested in earning CEUs, you may do so by paying the tuition and following the “CEU Rules”. The tuition for each course is the difference between “course only” price and “course with CEU” price.
Try Before You BuyRequest a Demo
Study for the CSP9 Certification Exam – Anytime, Anywhere
A comprehensive guide to preparing yourself for the CSP exam. The course covers study sessions, quizzes and comprehensive exams that will streamline your learning process without having to travel or enroll in expensive courses. Course material and preparation has never been easier to access - simply log in any time and continue working from where you left off. It's that simple!
- Earn 3.0 units of CEU and a certificate awarded by the Florida Institute of Technology University Office of Continuing Education
- In order to monitor your progress, the results of all tests and quizzes taken are saved and demonstrated graphically
- Simply log in at anytime, anywhere and resume work from the point you left off. It’s that simple!
- Study sessions provide comprehensive coverage of the technical subject areas
- Take quizzes in each domain of the exam to evaluate your knowledge of each subject area
- Take overall comprehensive tests covering all domains of the exam
- All test sessions have a timer
- All tests and quizzes are selected randomly from a pool of questions so you never take the same test or quiz twice
- Bookmarks allow you to create your own test sessions
- New zoom in/zoom out capability lets you choose the text size that is best for you