Prepare with the Best. Get Certified.
The Best Value CHMM Exam Course
This Certified Hazardous Materials Manager Exam Prep Course will ensure your knowledge is up to standards according to the most recent Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM) CHMM blueprint.
It is an updated, online version of a CD-ROM program that has been distributed by the American Society of Safety Engineers since 2006.
Enroll in our CHMM Exam Prep Course to learn at your own pace. You can take advantage of study sessions and quizzes, then test your knowledge with comprehensive practice exams.
Customize Your Course
According to the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM), candidates need to be familiar with relevant laws and regulations, relevant scientific principles and their application, and best management practices. This self-paced interactive course, which is updated based on the content of the current IHMM blueprint, covers selected EPA, OSHA, and DOT regulations, basic chemistry and scientific principles and their application, and management practices as they relate to hazardous materials management.
Study sessions provide comprehensive coverage of the technical subject areas of each domain of the examination. Now with over 600 review questions and answers, you can take short quizzes to evaluate your knowledge of each subject area and comprehensive tests that cover all subject areas. The results of all tests and quizzes are saved and demonstrated graphically so you can monitor your learning objectives.
Earn 2.0 CEUs while preparing for your exam! If you add this option to your enrollment, after you spend a minimum of 20 hours studying and score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test you will qualify for 2.0 CEUs, certified by the Florida Institute of Technology.
We Follow the Most Recent CHMM Exam Blueprint
We revise our CHMM exam prep course to remain up-to-date with the current IHMM blueprint to ensure you’re getting the most accurate, all-inclusive training. You’ll study at your own pace with information that closely corresponds with the CHMM certification exam, including:
- Selected EPA, OSHA, and DOT regulations
- Basic chemistry and its application
- Scientific principles and their application
- Management practices as they relate to hazardous materials management
Plus, this course provides you with over 600 review questions. That means you can take short quizzes for each subject area and immerse yourself in a full-featured exam preparation experience.
We’ll take you through all six duty areas of the IHMM CHMM certification exam blueprint.
|Area 1:||Management Principles|
|Area 2:||Selected EPA Regulations|
|Area 3:||Selected OSHA & DOT Regulations|
|Area 4:||Fire Protections & PPE Topics|
|Area 5:||Scientific Principles|
|Area 6:||Toxicology & Radiation Topics|
Become a Professional
How to Become a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager in 3 Steps:
- Enroll in our CHMM Exam Prep Course & learn at your own pace.
- Take advantage of study sessions, take practice quizzes, and try out comprehensive exams.
- Pass your final exam and earn your CHMM certificate.
Before You Take the CHMM Exam
According to the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM), all candidates must meet two prerequisites to sit for the CHMM examination:
- Baccalaureate degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in the field of hazardous materials management or a related field.
All applications require a non-refundable $175 application fee, an uploaded copy of applicant’s official college transcript or diploma, and two electronic reference evaluations.
Applications to take IHMM examinations expire 12 months from the date the application is approved.
Applicants must register for and complete the examination within that time, or they will have to start over as a new candidate, and meet the requirements that are in effect at that time.
For more information, see IHMM's CHMM Program Overview.
Earn 2.0 CEUs While Preparing for the Exam
In order to earn the designated number of CEUs and your certificate from the Florida Institute of Technology, you must do all of the following:
- Spend a minimum of 10 hours of self-paced study for each Continuing Education Unit awarded.
- Score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test of your course which covers all domains. Although no two comprehensive tests are the same, you can take as many comprehensive tests as you wish. However, you must score 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test. Our system will track your scores and will notify you via email when you have scored 60% or higher on at least one comprehensive test.
Note 1: Your instructor for online courses is Hamid Kavianian Ph.D., CSP, CHMM. Your questions must be forwarded to him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note 2: Please allow three to five weeks for your certificate to arrive in mail.
Your Convenience is Our Priority
- Your online ID and password is valid for one year from the date of your registration.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam on your first try, upon submission of proper documentation, your online access can be extended for an additional six months period.
- If you register for the “course only” without CEUs and decide later that you are interested in earning CEUs, you may do so by paying the tuition and following the “CEU Rules”. The tuition for each course is the difference between “course only” price and “course with CEU” price.
Study on the go with your
Smart Phone or Tablet
Try Before You BuyRequest a Demo
The Ultimate CHMM Study Guide
Take your CHMM exam prep into your own hands. With our online course you have the freedom to learn at your own pace using our comprehensive Certified Hazardous Materials Management study materials. Prepare for the CHMM exam with practice tests, study sessions, and quizzes that you can easily access any time, from any device.
Top 10 Features
- Timed practice tests to help you prepare for the real deal.
- Randomized questions ensure you never take the same test or quiz twice.
- Convenient self-paced learning with unlimited access for one year.
- Visual models of your test and quiz scores help you track your progress.
- Quizzes for every IHMM blueprint section leaves no subject untouched.
- Comprehensive study sessions cover all technical subject areas.
- Saved progress lets you stop your course anytime and pick up where you left off.
- Easy log-in from any device, anytime.
- Bookmarks let you create your own test sessions.
- Continuously updated learning material stays consistent with the IHMM CHMM blueprint.